The meritorious students in ER&DCI Institute of Technology may get an opportunity to do their final year projects as part of the live projects in various sections of CDAC.
Student projects in M.Tech Electronics with Specialization in VLSI and Embedded Systems: MTech students under VLSI and Embedded Systems undergo rigorous project training under CDAC's various groups like Hardware Design, Broadcast and Communications, Control Systems, Language technology, Strategic Electronics, Traffic and Networks and Power Electronics. These groups which work under the Department of Electronics and Information technology are equipped with cutting edge technologies. They are exposed to various industry related tools like Cadence,Matlab,Xilinx,Mentor graphics and Keil.
Student projects in M.Tech Computer Science with specialization in Cyber Forensics and Information Security:The MTech Cyber Forensics and Information Security students are getting guidance from the Cyber Forensics and Security group of CDAC who are the pioneers in the Cyber Forensics area in India. The Centre has developed an array of Cyber Forensics tools and has been carrying out various levels of training programmes to personnel from agencies like Kerala Police, Army, Navy, IB, Forensic Science Labs etc. The students are exposed to various cyber forensic tools which include CyberCheck, MobileCheck, Email Tracer, CDR Analyser, TrueBack etc. They are also doing projects in Cloud Computing,Big Data Analytics,Data security,Image Processing etc which are the recent research areas in Computer Science. While doing the projects students get a good industrial exposure.
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.