Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC)
The IQAC will function as a body assisting the External Auditor.It will channelize and systematize the efforts of the University towards academic excellence.
Realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The motto of the IQAC is to achieve quality through continuous improvement with cooperation of all stake holders.
|Dr Subhash Joshi T G
|Ms. Divya D S
|Mr. Krishnakumar Rao S
|Ms. Rajasree S
|Mr. Pradeep S S
|Senior Administrative Officer
|Mr. Senthilkumar K B
|Representative, Professional Body
|Ms Gayathri S
|PG Coordinator (CSE)
|Ms Dhana Lakshmi M P
|Mr Arun Nath K S
|Mr Sujith B Kallara
|Ms Blessy Sumam G G
Minutes of IQAC Meeting
- "Convocation Ceremony for M.Tech passouts 2021, 2022"
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.