Internal Complaints Committee
Internal Complaints Committee is constituted for the purpose of prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in the Institution. The members of the committee of ERDCIIT along with their contact numbers are as follows:
|1.||Presiding Officer-Smt. Rajasree S - Principal||8589030336|
|2.||Adv Anjana Devi G(NGO Member)||9447140023|
|3.||Divya D S(Asst Professor)||8038897025|
|4.||Smt. Dhana Lakshmi M P(Asst Professor)||9446103993|
|5.||Shri. Parameswaran Nampoothiri V (Non-teaching Staff-Scientist E)||9847206799|
|6.||Shri. Rajesh K R(Non-teaching Staff-Scientist F)||9446360166|
|7.||Mr. Shamil Shaji (Student Representative-CF&IS-S2)||9747872258|
|8.||Ms. Sreenupriya S (Student Representative-CF&IS-S2)||8848202125|
|8.||Ms. Gowri Krishna S (Student Representative-VLSI&ES-S2)||9048025550|
- "Convocation Ceremony for M.Tech passouts 2021, 2022"
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.