An Ideal Learning Ambience
At ER & DCI - IT, the stress is on participative learning and hands-on exposure of state of the art, and emerging IT and IT enabled services in diverse fields. The presence of leading personalities from the industry, Academia and Government, within the campus, gives the students a unique opportunity for interaction and up gradation. The institute has a well organized team of faculty members, highly qualified with a track record of achievements and eminent contributions in their fields. Besides, distinguished Guest Lectures enhance the student's knowledge and practical design skills. Many seminars on topics of importance and participation in major IT projects also form part of the student activities.
Well-equipped, air conditioned class rooms are available in the campus. The institute enjoys the finest Network and Software services, Education Technologies and Digital Resources accessible from anywhere in the disciplined framework, One PC per student with 24 hour broad band internet connectivity, High power Server class machines, wide range of Operating Systems, Advanced Platforms, IDE's, projection and printing devices. Full suite of Mentor Graphics EDA Tools for front and back end design are available for the VLSI Design Lab and thesis work. In addition to that the laboratory is supported by Xilinx FPGA Nexys DDR boards, TMS DSP Boards and Beaglebone open hardware embedded board.
The library has a collection of over 18000 volumes which include books, bound volumes of journals, thesis/dissertations, rare books, reports, government documents,conferenceproceedings,standards and reports. The library has a subscription of 60 print periodicals/journals. The books are issued to the students for a maximum for 30 days except reference book, Data books, Directories, Hand books, Reports, Standards. The books, which are not available in the library, are procured on the request of members. IEEE, ACM, 24x7 books and online access of Journals and Conference Proceedings are also available inside the institute.
Amenities at Campus
State-of-the-art conference hall is available inside the campus in which expert talks and other events are conducted. The canteen which is functioning in the CDAC campus provides delicious food / snacks at a highly subsidized rate. Syndicate bank Vellayambalam Branch is functioning inside the campus. ATM Facility is also available. The bank operates from 10 am to 4.00 pm during normal working days. Arrangements have been made with the bank to receive Tuition fees, University fees etc in addition to other banking transactions.
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.