ER&DCI Institute of Technology is the academic wing of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Thiruvananthapuram. ER&DCI Institute of Technology was started in 2001 with a mission to groom and nurture competitive professionals, empowering them with state-of-the-art skill sets in Electronics and Information Technology. The campus is situated in the heart of Thiruvananthapuram city. The College is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University(KTU) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
ER&DCI Institute of Technology has a well organised team of qualified faculty members with a track record of achievements. Besides, distinguished guest lecturers enhance the students’ knowledge and practical skills. Our facilities include air‑conditioned class rooms, well-equipped laboratories with full-time high-speed Internet connectivity and a technical library that is well stocked. ER&DCI Institute of Technology conducts only postgraduate degree programmes in engineering technology.
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is the premier research and development (R&D) organisation of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India for carrying out R&D in Electronics, Information Technology and associated areas. C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology revolution, constantly working in emerging technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy electronic and IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.