Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
The Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) initiated Talks on “Introduction to Vega Processor” by Mr Libin TT,Scientist F,Hardware Design Group and “Recent Trends in Cyber Crimes” by Scientist E,Cyber Security Group ,of C-DAC,Thiruvananthapuram. The talk on “Introduction to Vega Processor” highlighted the C-DAC’s development scenario of Indigineous RISC processor and the talk on “Recent Trends in Cyber Crimes” highlighted the approaches to case analysis and the recent trends in cyber crimes were elaborated.
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.