Ragging in any form inside the institution is banned. Institution has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging.
Anti Ragging Committee
|Committe Member||Kadar A A|
|Committe Member||Gayathri S|
Anti Ragging Squad
|Anish Mohan Thampi|
|Dhana Lakshmi M P|
UGC Regulations Regarding Anti Ragging
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.