Admission to the MTech programmes is based on GATE score of the candidate. In case of more than one candidate having the same GATE score, they will be ranked based on their marks (or grades) obtained in their qualifying examinations. If seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, the remaining seats are allotted to candidates who do not have valid GATE score, based on their mark (or grade) in Engineering degree examination upto sixth semester. After the last date of receiving applications, ER&DCI Institute of Technology shall publish the list of selected candidates and the list of wait listed candidates for each programme. Reservation as specified by Govt. of Kerala is applicable in the selection process.
Selected candidates shall have to report at ER&DCI Institute of Technology on the prescribed date and complete the admission process, failing which the seats will automatically be transferred to the next eligible candidates in the waiting list.
In case seats remain vacant due to lack of eligible candidates even after considering candidates without valid GATE score, one or more rounds of spot admission / walk-in admission will be conducted to fill the seats.
- “Hardware Design Challenge Using Indigenous VEGA Microprocessor based THEJAS SoCs “ conducted on 27th November 2020 New
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. New
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT. New
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT. New
- Excellent Campus Placement for 2020 Batch
- "International Mother Language Day" celebrated at ER&DCI-IT
- TECHFIESTA 2020 was conducted on February 14th & 15th
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.