|Department||Stream||Eligibility||No. of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||VLSI & Embedded Systems||Degree in Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Bio Medical / Electronics Engineering||18|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Cyber Forensics & Information Security||Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||18|
Eligibility for admission
Eligibilities for admission to Post Graduate Degree Programmes offered at ER&DCI Institute of Technology are given below
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the graduate degree programme in Engineering in an institution approved by the AICTE or in a Deemed University in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission. 1) They must have valid GATE score. 2) A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he / she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam. Confirmation of admission of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree -before the date stipulated by the affiliated university
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. New
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT. New
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT. New
- Excellent Campus Placement for 2020 Batch
- "International Mother Language Day" celebrated at ER&DCI-IT
- TECHFIESTA 2020 was conducted on February 14th & 15th
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.