|Department||Stream||Prerequisite||Total Number of Seats||Number of sponsored seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||VLSI & Embedded Systems||Degree in Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation / Electronics & Bio Medical / Electronics Engineering||18* (Excluding 2 supernumerary seats for EWS category)||2** (out of 18 seats)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Cyber Forensic & Information Security||Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering||18* (Excluding 2 supernumerary seats for EWS category||2** (out of 18 seats)|
* Reservation norms decided by Govt. of Kerala shall apply and 2 supernumerary seats are reserved for Economically Weaker Section from forward category students
** Sponsored Seats: sponsored candidate must have at least 2 years of service on the date of application. Their employers must sponsor them and relieve them to pursue the program for the full duration of the course. GATE score is not mandatory for sponsored candidates. Candidates from Central/State Govt. Institutions, Public Sector Organizations and reputed Private Organizations/industry will be considered in this category. Teachers sponsored from AICTE recognized Engineering Colleges will also be considered in this category.
Distribution of Seats
The seat distribution in both M.Tech Programmes are given below
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.