Convocation Ceremony for M.Tech Passouts 2021, 2022
ER&DCI Institute of Technology, the academic arm of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram conducted the convocation ceremony for students of MTech VLSI & Embedded System and MTech Cyber Forensics & Information Security for the batches who passed out in the years 2021 & 2022.
The function was held at C-DAC, Technopark Campus, Thiruvananthapuram on March 25th, 2023 with Shri. K Padmakumar IPS, Additional Director General of Police (HQ), Kerala as the Chief Guest and Dr. Saji Gopinath, Vice Chancellor, Digital University Kerala as Guest of Honour.
The M.Tech Graduation Certificates of Cyber Forensics & Information Security Students were given by Shri. K Padmakumar IPS and Certificates of VLSI & Embedded System Students was given by Dr. Saji Gopinath.
47 students out of a total of 60 students of 2021 - 2022 pass out batches attended the function culminating their two years of studies. All these students had secured campus placements. The awardees were also felicitated by Shri. Kalai Selvan - Director, C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram, Smt. Rajasree S - Principal and Dr. Subhash Joshi - ERDCIIT Director. The families of the awardees were also present on the occasion.
- "Convocation Ceremony for M.Tech passouts 2021, 2022"
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.