Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from 6th-15th December 2021
Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays was conducted for M.Tech students in ER&DCI Institute of Technology from 6th-15th December 2021, with an aim to improve the employability skills of students. The training was handled by Corporate Trainers to enhance the Life skills of students which would help them significantly to increase their chance of succeeding in a job interview The two week programme covered below topics:
M.Tech 1st year and 2nd year students in VLSI & Embedded Systems and Cyberforensics & Information Security attended the programme.
- "Inaugural function for Anti Drug day events"
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.