Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram as the Remote Centre has hosted a Global Faculty Development Programme organized by EICT Academy on “VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA” from 16 - 20 DECEMBER 2019 through National Knowledge Network (NKN) focused to improve the quality of researchers/ faculty of institutes and colleges. The invited speakers were from IITs/NITs/IIITs/Industries/Research-labs. The programme is endorsed by AICTE, NBA, and UGC. 35 participants from Industries and Engineering Colleges attended the FDP/QIP. The technical program included state-of-the-art lectures, hands-on lab sessions, tool demonstrations, and discussion/presentation sessions.
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. New
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT. New
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT. New
- Excellent Campus Placement for 2020 Batch
- "International Mother Language Day" celebrated at ER&DCI-IT
- TECHFIESTA 2020 was conducted on February 14th & 15th
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.