Life Skills training by Global talent Track supported by Barclays conducted from 2nd-4th February 2022
Life Skills training by Global talent Track sponsored by Barclays and HOPE Fondation was conducted by the ER&DCI-IT Placement Cell for M.Tech students in ER&DCI Institute of Technology from 2nd-4th February 2022, with an aim to improve the employability skills of students and to enhance the Life skills of students, which would help them significantly to increase their chance of succeeding in a job interview. The training was handled by Mr. Ramesh RS, Skilled India Certified Trainer from GTT foundation. The three day programme covered Placement grooming session, Interview Tips, SWOT Analysis, Stress and Time Management, Group Discussion etc. The live streaming of the programme was also done.
M.Tech 1st year and 2nd year students in VLSI & Embedded Systems and Cyberforensics & Information Security attended the programme.
- Seminar on "Higher Education after B Tech for Circuit Branches" in conjunction with IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, Kerala Chapter"
- Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
- Life Skills Training by Global Talent Track, ER&DCI-IT.
- Life Skills training by Rubicon supported by Barclays conducted from December 6, 2021 to December 15, 2021"
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT.
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT.
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.