“Hardware Design Challenge Using Indigenous VEGA Microprocessor based THEJAS SoCs “ conducted on 27th November 2020
ER&DCI Institute of Technology, in association with Hardware Design Group of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram conducted Hardware Design challenge for MTech students of ER&DCI-IT to Design and develop working prototype using the indigenous Microprocessors and Ecosystem developed by C-DAC. Each of 9 teams proposed were provided with all necessary ecosystems like Processor development board, software development kits, device drivers etc based on their proposed ideas. Students were given necessary training in the processor and the development ecosystem. Evaluation consisted of Presentation, Demo & Viva. Prize Distribution ceremony was conducted on 18th January 2021 by Shri. Magesh E, Executive Director of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram.
- First prize Rs 15000 won by the project titled” IoT Based Blackbox & Accident Prevention System for Automobiles”.
- Second prize Rs.10,000 won by the project titled” Smart Public Transportation System”.
- Third prize Rs.7500 won by the project titled” Smart Traffic Light System”.
- Consolation Prizes given for the Project : Automatic Queue Monitoring System for Shops UV disinfection Robot
- “Hardware Design Challenge Using Indigenous VEGA Microprocessor based THEJAS SoCs “ conducted on 27th November 2020 New
- LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT & ITS APPLICATIONS” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering. New
- Live Webinar Series on "VLSI SoC Design: Techniques and Recent Trends” is organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,ER&DCI-IT. New
- Webinar Series on "Cyber Security and Forensics" was conducted by Departrment of Computer Science and Engineering, ER&DCI-IT. New
- Excellent Campus Placement for 2020 Batch
- "International Mother Language Day" celebrated at ER&DCI-IT
- TECHFIESTA 2020 was conducted on February 14th & 15th
- Global Faculty Development Programme on "VLSI Chip Design Hands on using open source EDA"
To groom internationally competent professionals with state-of-the-art skill sets in scientific technologies through a meticulous process of intensive world class training and nurture through continuous industry-institute interaction.